Little Girl BRUTALLY Abused By Stepfather, Then This BIKERS Shows Up… (Video)

FA” was just 10 years old when her stepfather starting abusing her. By the time she was 15 and preparing to testify against him, she was suicidal, afraid, and unable to sleep.

Then she met Tombstone, a lifelong biker and member of BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse), a group whose sole mission is to empower children who have been victimized.

Dressed in leather, the rough looking group stood guard at her house 24 hours until she felt safe. The experience changed the course of her life.

Take a look at this!

Barbara Diamond at Little Things reports that FA remembers the very first time she saw the BACA crew roll up to her home. “There’s just all these bikes,” she says. “There’s these huge, tall men and they were in their vests and their boots, huge beards and strong-looking women. They looked very tough.” But it didn’t take long for FA to realize that these bikers were her saviors. “It was incredible to see my daughter for the first time almost in three years, relax,” her mom says.

From that day on, no one was going to come into the house and harm her again. FA’s step-father was put away in jail, but Tombstone and his crew continued taking her to school and making sure she was safe and happy.

It’s amazing to see an organization that completely disproves stereotypes, and teaches us never to judge a book by its cover.

Check this out!

YouTube video via Carlos Whittaker

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about folks!

These guys are real heroes!

Kudos to everyone involved- what a fantastic job you all are doing.

14 Comments on Little Girl BRUTALLY Abused By Stepfather, Then This BIKERS Shows Up… (Video)

1. There are people with hearts they are called bikers good for them. Glad they helped hEr.

2. Larry [ SPORTY ] Olson // April 11, 2016 at 8:35 pm //

I to am am A member of B.A.C.A and this is one of the Gretest things you could do for our young Americans.

3. Stevioe G // April 11, 2016 at 10:16 pm //

Why is it that anytime there are 2 or more bikers involved it’s a gang? I don’t think gangs go around helping people unless there’s something in it for them. They’re a club, and bless them for what they’re doing!

4. Anonymous // April 12, 2016 at 3:19 am //

I’m not a big guy…need some help…look me up. I’m in Indy.

5. I’m not a big guy. But. Be glad to help. Look me up

6. I have seen so many stories about
    BACA, and my daughter and I would love to become involved. We live out on Long Island and hope someone can help me with information. I found a chapter out here and went to the meeting place one Sunday night but no one was at the location. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Kelli

7. You guys are absolutely amazing. Thank you for all that you do and the sacrifices you make for children!

8. John shields // April 17, 2016 at 3:47 pm //

How can I b part of this

9. I would love to ride beside you guys

10. Chad Nevins // April 21, 2016 at 11:02 am //

That’s freaking awesome. If I had a bike ID ride with you !!

11. Chad Nevins // April 21, 2016 at 11:16 am //

If a had a bike ID ride with you dudes

12. Anonymous // May 4, 2016 at 2:59 am //

God bless you guys

13. Momma D // May 13, 2016 at 9:47 am //

If you’ve never been to a monthly meeting, go to one! Here in phoenix there are so many children in need of help and not enough group members. Phoenix now has 2 chapters, East and West Valley chapter. Requirements are simple go to 3 monthly meetings, be able to pass an in depth background check, felonies no big deal unless you have any child related felonies. Then you may get your lower rocker/ supporter patch. After that you are required to attend a percentage of calls (anytime day or night), fundraisers and be there for your kids court dates, meet with the families and inform them of what BACA will do for/with the child and just what the after care ie BACA makes sure the child finds something that will empower them, be it a swim class, ballet, karate, baseball etc. Is the child’s choice, BACA funds pay for these things. Money raised by fundraisers and donations are spent strictly on the children. All BACA supplies, flyers etc are paid for by members or donated by companies for those specific items.

14. iAm recovering from serious 2006 accident BUT are there any chapters in the 19808 zip code??
    THANKS!